Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning all and a Happy new year,

Its my birthday in a few weeks :thumbs: and my other half would like to take me out for the day, trouble is I am struggling to come up with ideas for my 'treat'

Can anyone suggest any good petrol head days out? I do a lot of track days with work so don't fancy that (and the missus will be coming too), in the south east preferably although could travel and stay over. I went to duxford last year and enjoyed that, any suggestions gratefully received!!

oh and keep it clean ;)

Cheers
MC

·
Registered
7,158 Posts
How about Brooklands at Weybridge?

The Brooklands motor museum is very good, as are the aviation exhibits, and you can also pop across to Mercedes Benz World which - regardless of your feelings for MBs as rep cruisers - does have an excellent display of classic MBs and a very good F1 exhibit.

MB World also has a skid pan and a 4x4 area which you can book for short (1 hour or less) bits of fun in MB cars.

Definitely a good day full.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How about Brooklands at Weybridge?

The Brooklands motor museum is very good, as are the aviation exhibits, and you can also pop across to Mercedes Benz World which - regardless of your feelings for MBs as rep cruisers - does have an excellent display of classic MBs and a very good F1 exhibit.

MB World also has a skid pan and a 4x4 area which you can book for short (1 hour or less) bits of fun in MB cars.

Definitely a good day full.
Brooklands sounds interesting, not sure about diggerland for my other half :lol:

Cheers
MC

1 - 7 of 7 Posts