Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Now I'm thinking of an Alfa I wondered whether I'd be able to fit two mountain bikes in the back of the Sportswagon.

Does anybody already use one to carry bikes around?

Cheers...............

·
Registered
95 Posts
I do.

I usually carry one bike across the back seat and have one in the boot. I've also dropped the back seats down and had two large road bikes in the back along with wheels, trackpump, large kitbag and a coolbox.

Go on, get one. You know it makes sense.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do.

I usually carry one bike across the back seat and have one in the boot. I've also dropped the back seats down and had two large road bikes in the back along with wheels, trackpump, large kitbag and a coolbox.

Go on, get one. You know it makes sense.
Cheers mate - another + for the Alfa

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi guys,

Now I'm thinking of an Alfa I wondered whether I'd be able to fit two mountain bikes in the back of the Sportswagon.

Does anybody already use one to carry bikes around?

Cheers...............
Yes it's not a problem carrying two MTBs with the wheels off, apart from the pain of getting mud on the carpet! at least the heated seats help on the way home

·
Registered
151 Posts
I can get two mtbs in the back of my 159 saloon fairly easily with the back seats down. All wheels need to be removed though.

Should be easy in the SW

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
You can get 2 mountain bikes (or road bikes) in the back of a Rover214. The back of a 159 should be no problem. But please, this is an Alfa we're talking about. Get a roof rack :tut:

·
Registered
151 Posts
You can get 2 mountain bikes (or road bikes) in the back of a Rover214. The back of a 159 should be no problem. But please, this is an Alfa we're talking about. Get a roof rack
Thats what brought me to this thread, does anyone know the best combination for bars / carriers for the 159?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts