Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening, after some 17 or 18 inch wheels for my Mito, must be Alfa ones. Can't seem to find any ones I like anywhere, ebay only has the ones I have now or like 1 or 2 rather than a set. Any suggestions where I could find some or is anybody selling any?

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
You could try veloces of london, they have new and used mito alloys in both 17'' and 18'' sizes, there wasn't a great choice of optional wheels for the mito, i've got 18'' team dynamics imola aftermarket wheels on my lusso, the choice is greater in style, size and colour.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Another option is to use adapters to change pdc. I had my eyes on a set of Borbet LV5 18" rims, but those only come in 5x112 and the MiTo is 4x98. I'm having custom adapters made in the UK to fit the Borbet's. Not the cheapest of options but it expands the horizon of usable rims considerably :) e.g. Brera or 159 rims (TI rims!) ect. , but also non-Alfa like i am doing.

Photoshop of my MiTo /w the Borbets:

Adaptors: PCD Adaptors Alfa Romeo 4x98 to 5x120 to Fit BMW wheels to your Alfa 2 PAIRS | eBay

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Jeez, those adaptors cost almost as much as my wheels! hate to think how much the wheels are, i'd be too scared to drive it in case I curbed one.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Just googled the price of the wheels, they are not that much more expensive than my team dynamics, shame they don't make them in the right fitting 'cos they look great.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Just googled the price of the wheels, they are not that much more expensive than my team dynamics, shame they don't make them in the right fitting 'cos they look great.
They are not that expensive, a set of WSP replica's are twice as much. Problem with the Borbet's is that they don't make them anymore in gunmetal, only glossy black. I wanted the gunmetal LV4 ones (with 4 spokes in stead of 5) but i couldn't find them anymore, not even 2nd hand. They also don't make the LV4 in 18" anymore. This LV5 set i bought 2nd hand in Germany, including tires, for 450 GPB... the custom adaptors will set me back about 325 GPB.

Some more MiTo's with 18" gunmetal LV4 (out of production...)

A Mito with 159/Brera TI rims (nice!)

·
Registered
278 Posts
Actually the shame is on Alfa for putting such a stupid pdc on a sportscar...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts