Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
7,188 Posts
That's bad news, mate :(

Sorry to hear that.

Maybe Mrs.BF should register on AO - then she can keep in touch with you 24/7, and see what you are really up to ;)

·
Super Moderator
114,698 Posts
Maybe Mrs.BF should register on AO - then she can keep in touch with you 24/7, and see what you are really up to ;)
:lol: I'll propose that and see how it goes ;) :D

M

·
0 Posts
BF, does that mean you'll now be here in England when we get to Tokyo on Sunday 27 May? Guess you'll be quite busy anyway!

·
Super Moderator
114,698 Posts
Actually I should be in Tokyo on that day, if plans go unchanged, so we should touch base closer to the time. If you do manage to be in Tokyo for a few hours on your way, it'd be nice to meet up.

I live in an area called Roppongi Hills which I am sure Mrs mudhut would love to visit for all the shopping and stores :D

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
What Selespeed said.;)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Maurizio, I wish you all the best for the relocation and new job. :) I'm certainly that everybody understands this. Also, thank you for your time spent here, trying to help as possible to run this big machine that is AO. :cool:

Hope you can spend more time with us soon. :)

·
Super Moderator
114,698 Posts
Maurizio, I wish you all the best for the relocation and new job. :) I'm certainly that everybody understands this. Also, thank you for your time spent here, trying to help as possible to run this big machine that is AO. :cool:

Hope you can spend more time with us soon. :)
Thanks Hugo, I wish I could have done more for AO but hopefully I will have another opportunity at some stage :)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Thanks Hugo, I wish I could have done more for AO but hopefully I will have another opportunity at some stage :)

Of course you've posted a lot. That's enought now. :D ;)

·
Registered
9,805 Posts
Hope all goes well with the move and it's not to stressfull on the wife and kids. Good luck.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Family will stay in Tokyo, and should join them back in Sep/Oct hopefully. It won't be easy to be away for so long :(

That is something I know pretty well and I'm usually only away for 5-6 days at the longest. Good luck to you then and whenever you feel lonely, we'll be here on AO. :D

·
Super Moderator
114,698 Posts
whenever you feel lonely, we'll be here on AO. :D

Oh, I thought you had the number of a couple of air hostesses ... ;) :D :lol:

PS: Dear Mrs BF, if you ever happen to read the above, let me assure you it's a joke... :)

·
Registered
32,440 Posts
Sorry you won't be a mod anymore BF..........

................but it's much more fun on this side of the fence!

Welcome to the cheap seats :D

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Oh, I thought you had the number of a couple of air hostesses ... ;) :D :lol:

PS: Dear Mrs BF, if you ever happen to read the above, let me assure you it's a joke... :)

With all the flying around that you do, I think you can manage that quite easily. ;) :D

PS: Dear Mrs BF, this is a joke too.

61 - 80 of 114 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.