Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, after the warranty expired on my mito i decided to add the extras i wanted when i bought it, so far i've fitted a pioneer 6'' touchscreen head unit with component speakers in the doors and a spare wheel mounted subwoofer in the boot, i've now had 18'' team dynamics imola wheels in graphite grey fitted, well pleased with the result :)

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
those wheels are fab....

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks tess, was a bit concerned about the ride being affected as it was on 16'' wheels before, but it rides and handles exactly as it did before, even over speedbumps, i'm going to keep an eye on the paintwork though 'cos until now my alfa red has no paint chips, may have to fit front mudflaps if anything happens, its a real sheep in wolfs clothing though as it has the 95bhp engine :)

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
my etna was 95bhp and was a little goer, really was nippy, but much prefer the qv......

i need to get mudflaps too have been looking for some

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
decided to leave it as it is for now, sometimes you can go too far with modifications, i think it looks cool as it is, i'm really pleased with the audio as well, it sounds awesome :)

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
fitted a pioneer avh-1500dvd unit with door speakers and subwoofer, sound is great and headunit has features like mixtrax which blends one song into another, you can put screensavers on it when not in use like the one in the picture, very happy with it :)

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
got a bit paranoid about the combination of big wheels and alfa red paint so i made these mini mudflaps by cutting down some cheap halfords ones, i'm pleased with my centre cap badges as well, had to order them from poland!

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
fitted a pioneer avh-1500dvd unit with door speakers and subwoofer, sound is great and headunit has features like mixtrax which blends one song into another, you can put screensavers on it when not in use like the one in the picture, very happy with it :)
Have you bought the navigation with the pioneer system and are you still using blue and me for your phone? :)

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Have you bought the navigation with the pioneer system and are you still using blue and me for your phone? :)
i've got the cheapest pioneer headunit, it doesn't come with sat nav or bluetooth, if you want these there are other models in the range that have both features, i have a lusso mito so it didn't come with blue and me, have fitted a patch lead so that all the steering wheel buttons keep their functions, you can add a sat nav module to my unit but it costs a whopping 300 pounds :wow:

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
Smart looking KR1 - I went the other route though and got an RS250, although I did have the NSR250 for a little while. I should have kept that one.

·
Registered
198 Posts
got a bit paranoid about the combination of big wheels and alfa red paint so i made these mini mudflaps by cutting down some cheap halfords ones, i'm pleased with my centre cap badges as well, had to order them from poland!
I've been thinking about changing my centre-caps on aftermarket alloys. Who did you use for yours? They look sweet! :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i just typed in 'alfa centre cap badges' on e-bay and a selection came up, only one was in the uk and they didn't look that good so i ordered some from poland, only took five days to arrive and were only seven quid for four and are made from a silicone like material, they are self adhesive and stick over the existing badges, i ordered 55mm ones but there is a tiny gap all round so i've just ordered 60mm ones (yes, i do have ocd :))

·
Registered
22 Posts
hi, after the warranty expired on my mito i decided to add the extras i wanted when i bought it, so far i've fitted a pioneer 6'' touchscreen head unit with component speakers in the doors and a spare wheel mounted subwoofer in the boot, i've now had 18'' team dynamics imola wheels in graphite grey fitted, well pleased with the result :)
I want Team dynamic imola whells on my Mito 155 Tb , but there's problem with large Brembos. Then I found new whells for my Mito. Sparco assetto gara and continental sport contact 5...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
those wheels look great, they look a bit like the team dynamics milan style wheel i was looking at before i went for the imolas, suprised you couldn't get team dynamics wheels to clear the brembos 'cos when i went to order mine there were several different offsets to choose from, good to see your mito in the grey/silver colour, i haven't seen one in the uk in that colour yet

1 - 19 of 19 Posts