Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to say a big thankyou to the Bluebell Motor Company of Aycliffe, Co.Durham and all their excellent staff, who fit me in at extremely short notice to carry out some emergency repairs whilst I was in the North East for my Granmothers funeral, also to Roswell who supplied me with the phone number.
Thanks again chaps, more than a garage, enthusiasts also.
Best regards, Chris.:) :)

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Nee botha mate. ;)

·
Vendor
46,117 Posts
I just want to say a big thankyou to the Bluebell Motor Company of Aycliffe, Co.Durham and all their excellent staff, who fit me in at extremely short notice to carry out some emergency repairs whilst I was in the North East for my Granmothers funeral, also to Roswell who supplied me with the phone number.
Thanks again chaps, more than a garage, enthusiasts also.
Best regards, Chris.:) :)
Good to hear my favourite garage has done someone else proud too. Was it Justin that worked on it?

·
Vendor
46,117 Posts
Yeah he is, and he knows his stuff thats for sure! He's on these forums too, in fact when I went down he said he gets a lot of business from a certain Roswell who only lives round the corner :D

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Far too much. :rolleyes:

·
Vendor
46,117 Posts
Its alright, I've spent £600 there myself in the last 2 months.. Damn expensive Alfa's :rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts