Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
6,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All
This will be the first of the meets that I will be organising in the Leinster area.
I thought we could start off in Bray Harbour at 12 noon for a bit of a chin wag before heading inland towards Sally Gap and Glendalough. The drive itself out to Glendalough isn't especially amazing but it is a beautiful, the drive back along the R755 is very nice to drive though.

Map of the route

There are some great photo opertunities along the R115 so we will be sure to stop along that road. Hopefully, if it is a nice day that will mean that we will get to Glendalough late enough to miss the big crouds but early enough to still get to the upper car park for a bit of grub and who knows maybe even Rob and Dermo will figure out who's turn it is to buy coffee.

Hope you all can make it.

Gav

EDIT: Please note you have to pay €4 to get into the Glendalough upper car park so I hope that is still ok with everyone.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
I dont have a working alfa at the moment but i hope to have that resolved by then. Worst case scenario, Ill show up in the Leon and show you all how the germans/spanish do it :lol:

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Lads its Gavs first outing as rep so lets make the effort and make it agood one, Frank I have two working Alfas so your welcome to take one of em to save you any embarrassment:p

·
Registered
700 Posts
I should be just back from two weeks hols, so loads of brownie points to spend....! Will almost certainly make it...

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.