Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im going , on saturday to look at the alfa that i intend to buy.

ive studied the forum for pointers, but it may be easier for people to post anything for me to look at /know about this choice of car..

i welcome all comments :)

i will asked for the cam belt to be changed and the water pump... if they dont, i'll get some money knocked off, and autolusso of bournemouth to sort it :)

clicky

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
You could get a nice Gt jtd for that money.:)

·
Vendor
7,045 Posts
im going , on saturday to look at the alfa that i intend to buy.

ive studied the forum for pointers, but it may be easier for people to post anything for me to look at /know about this choice of car..

i welcome all comments :)

i will asked for the cam belt to be changed and the water pump... if they dont, i'll get some money knocked off, and autolusso of bournemouth to sort it :)

clicky
If that is what you are looking for then cool, not everyone wants a GT, i like the 147 Ti:thumbs:

If you want the belt done right you would be far better of trying to knock some money off and getting Loz to do the belt for you (it will also need a water pump), that way you know it is right, if you get the seller to do it they will do it as cheaply as possible and don’t necessarily know what they are doing with and Alfa

Ned

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:)

i want the 147 because it is similiar to my current car, a golf, small and compact.
also, ive never had an alfa before.
i have actually seen the car, but not driven...that'll be tomorrow.

do 147's have any known issues....like door hinges that drop ? or anything wrong with the doors. as when i looked at it today, the drivers door has an awful creak and "appeared" to drop a lot..

ps...im a newb to this site, but already it has me hooked..

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ps.....

whats the difference between the gt and the 147 ?? (newb question)

they look like the same car to me, except and boot and a hatch back..

much like a golf and a jetta??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts