Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:rant::rant:eek:h my god i am getting fed up with this now!! :rant::rant:

if its not big brother then its big brothers little brother or big brothers big mouth and dont even get me started on big brother live!

if there has ever been a more pointless reality tv show then i want to know what it is!!

i cant believe how it consumes peoples lives if they cant watch it then its on bloody sky plus series linked

:mad::mad::rant::rant::mad::mad:

S

·
0 Posts
:rant::rant:eek:h my god i am getting fed up with this now!! :rant::rant:

if its not big brother then its big brothers little brother or big brothers big mouth and dont even get me started on big brother live!

if there has ever been a more pointless reality tv show then i want to know what it is!!

i cant believe how it consumes peoples lives if they cant watch it then its on bloody sky plus series linked

:mad::mad::rant::rant::mad::mad:
I totally agree, I hate this program with passion!!!

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Alot of us detest these Chav like programs for the masses who can't get a life and watch others destroying theirs with a wish to becoming "famous". Try a search on "Big Brother"... you are not alone in your thinking ;)

·
Registered
997 Posts
I agree totally with these sentiments :) However you cab simply swicth over or sitch the tv off .What irritates me slightly is the fact these shows get so much paper coverage as well ,this allows them to perputate themeselves.

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
I've never even bothered to watch a single episode of this show !!!!!!..........;)

A fact I'm very pleased about actually !!!!!..........:rolleyes::)

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I agree totally with these sentiments :) However you cab simply swicth over or sitch the tv off .What irritates me slightly is the fact these shows get so much paper coverage as well ,this allows them to perputate themeselves.
You are so right, we have these "programmes" foisted on us by the media, and then they are hyped to such an extent, that large numbers of people feel obliged to watch them.:confused:
As you say, there is a choice - turn over or turn off, nobody is forcing people to watch them.

S

·
0 Posts
I don't know anyone who is admitting to watching this year's big brother.

The first year it was on it was a bit of a novelty, with Nasty Nick and that. But it soon got boring.

I agree with the above assertion that it is low brow tv to fill the pages of "Heat!" "OK!" and other assorted wastes of paper. Meanwhile scientists curing diseases and working on mind boggling technology, doctors and surgeons saving lives get no recognition whatsoever.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I don't know anyone who is admitting to watching this year's big brother.

The first year it was on it was a bit of a novelty, with Nasty Nick and that. But it soon got boring.

I agree with the above assertion that it is low brow tv to fill the pages of "Heat!" "OK!" and other assorted wastes of paper. Meanwhile scientists curing diseases and working on mind boggling technology, doctors and surgeons saving lives get no recognition whatsoever.
:thumbs:
In fact, the only time that you hear about doctors or nurses, is when they make a mistake, and then the media descends on them like a pack of hyenas.

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:thumbs:
In fact, the only time that you hear about doctors or nurses, is when they make a mistake, and then the media descends on them like a pack of hyenas.
Pretty similar to us guys in the forces aswell :rant:

E

·
0 Posts
I fear with such dire trash on TV these days the off switch won't be enough and I will end up throwing the TV out the window.

S

·
0 Posts
I fear with such dire trash on TV these days the off switch won't be enough and I will end up throwing the TV out the window.
These days some of the best programmes are meta-programmes, such as Harry Hill TV Burp and Screenwipe.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
I don't think it's any worse that Eastenders or Corination Street - both of which are watched by a large % of the population.
In fact I prefer it as I won't watch the above soaps, but BB depending on the crop of people invloved can be amusing and less predictable that the soaps.

E

·
0 Posts
OMFG!!!!! I just caught the end of it tonight. There are so many mindless idiots still in this house, when does it end!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry::cry::cry:

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I have never watched it but I may as well have had as there are several people (all women) who seem to watch it obsessively and talk about it the next day. First thing they talk about when they see each other in the morning.

I can't understand the whole idea. Waste of your life and time to watch when you could be doing something more worthwhile. Anything really.

Next up will be a reality TV show where we watch a group of people watching BB.

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:lol::lol: It would possibly be much better than big brother itself if im honest

S

·
0 Posts
Isn't that big brothers little brother?

Only time I watched big brother in the last year was Dead Set, a zombie horror in the BB set which was very good :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts