Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this has been posted yet but get a load of this beauty :cool:

340bhp supercharged V6 :eek:

Craig Aspen at Mangoletsi helped develop this baby not sure if it will actually go on sale :(

WOW that's a Corker

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
It was at the NEC Classic Car show in November on the Mango stand. It's a beast alright but I'm not fond of the outward mods.

Personally, I'd prefer it to look standard (which they can do for you).

The car Alfa should have built / are maybe producing in the form of the GTA :confused: :D

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Nev said:
That's AutoDelta's puppy, n'est pas?

:)
Oui.

Spoke to Craig and that beasty was in the planning stages as soon as the Brera was comming to the UK. Might have to pop in and see if it's making an appearance at Mangos I'd love a test drive.

S I don't think the outward mods are too bad but then I've got a Cup not a standard GTV :rolleyes: :cheese:

·
Registered
15,299 Posts
BigFoot said:
I think so, it's on Autodelta's website (though one could always ask for a Full Monty tune-up by those guys on an existing Brera I suppose).
Not sure it is??? Just been to Autodelta's website and they've only 1 car listed, a 147GTA, and that's got "Sold' on it.:confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
821 Posts
Interesting that all they did to the brakes over the standard Brera V6 was to use spiral drilled discs on the front. I'd have expected a bit more of an upgrade than that! :eek:

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
There are people out there regularly tracking 400+ bhp GTA's with the standard 330 mm brembo's, so that braking system is deffo not the weak link.

alfarmus said:
Interesting that all they did to the brakes over the standard Brera V6 was to use spiral drilled discs on the front. I'd have expected a bit more of an upgrade than that! :eek:

·
Administrator
46,143 Posts
jabberwocky said:
those are the specs that the brera should have had straight from the factory:(
You say that, but Alfa have made no claim that the current 3.2 version is supposed to be the 'hot' version of the Brera. Perhaps there is a fast version due anyway?
Before the 147GTA came out, the 2.0TS was the fastest 147, would you have called that quick?

If Alfa do not bring out a faster version of the Brera, I'll share your disappointment, but I'm willing to wait and see.

·
Registered
51 Posts
The Alfa Spider J6 Autodelta is simply stunning and joins a fantastic line up of Autodelta conversions.

Try this link to see them.

Craig

·
Registered
15,180 Posts
:cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
11,735 Posts
Nice - but what sort of numpty would buy a black one :rolleyes: :tut:

;)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts