Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever been to Biarritz? We are thinking of going in June and I am struggling to find suitable accomodation. I have been on the usual holiday lettings, owners direct etc.. sites.

Anyone any good experiences there? Its for 4 people, city centre near the beach, with parking! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
7,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As nice as that would be I think a house made of biarritz would melt! Thanks anyway :lol:

·
Premium Member
7,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Funnily enough we met up with him on our last jaunt down to Antibes a year or two back..

·
Registered
26,130 Posts
Biaritz is lovely; I have fond memories of a vacation with the kids in Capbreton and Hossegor - just north of Biaritz. Sun, sand, surf. Wonderful.

Try Gites-de France for accomodations in Bayonne and the rest of the Landes region. I've used them quite a few times in different areas of France and I've not been disappointed.

Booking.com can also sometimes offer nice deals.

·
Premium Member
7,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the tips. We are ideally looking for something pretty much sea front. I think we have a good candidate, a nice looking appartment. Also discovered you can park underground for 35e per week so thats sorted!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts