Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else coming? - got my stuff through the post this morning - looks like we're in Small Street this time Tom

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gutted that I won't be able to make it... Unfortunately I will be climbing Mt Snowden :depressed:
mmmmm - strenuous exercise or parking up and admiring lots of Italian gorgeousness - tough call... -
Snowdon is a great scramble hope you get a clear day - I did... once... and it was stunning

·
Registered
436 Posts
Anyone else coming? - got my stuff through the post this morning - looks like we're in Small Street this time Tom
Hi Martin, yes, we're in Small St too. 3rd time we have been parked up there, it's a good spot. Maybe we'll be parked next to each other for the third year in a row! See you there!

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great - see you both there good and early

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Another great BIAMF -
Have dog (and Alfa) will travel
Stunning grey Giulia and usual crop of Ferrari's - nicest was a 400 but the rest I can take or leave - best in show had to be the well used and loved Lancia Aprilia - I love Lancia's

Attachments

·
Registered
2017 Guila 2.0 Tbi Lusso spec, 1972 S2 Spider Junior, wife drives 939 Spider, + Abarth 595
6,504 Posts
Any more photos?

One year I must come down for this, my brother lives in Chepstow, so I do have an overnight stop.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
2017 Guila 2.0 Tbi Lusso spec, 1972 S2 Spider Junior, wife drives 939 Spider, + Abarth 595
6,504 Posts
Thanks Martin, I think your S2 is in there to! It looks like a blummin great turn out. I hope its as good at Brooklands next weekend.

·
Registered
234 Posts
There were lots of Ferraris - but as Martin said, the old Lancias stole the show. The Fiat Topolino was lovely too, lots of integrales, no Beta Coupes and quite a funky Delta Series 2. The red bumperless GTV was nice and there were lots of spiders, mostly S1 and 2 including Martin's blue S2. The grey one was lovely. Quite a chilly day but lovely to see so many cars.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts