Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its that time of year again, thought i would get this up early so it dont clash with any other planned meets, its a brilliant day out for those that havnt been

http://www.biamf.co.uk/

·
Registered
131 Posts
Thanks Tess.
A note to all: PLEASE do not use the payment link you had in previous years. Please request entry through the BIAMF. Regarding the need for willing marshals - we mean it! We have always regarded it as a 'Peoples Festiva'l for all enthusiasts but in recent years too few have been willing to freely offer their services to help it continue.

·
AO Trader, Authorised Dealership
61 Posts
I will be coming again this year had a great time last year. I will be coming as Dave not as Vospers and will be bringing my family and a very nice Alfa Probably MiTo this year. Will be good to see you all and catch up.:)

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
will be fab to see you hun:)

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea I spect so will let you know hun

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok guys are we meeting at gordano services at around 9am???? we need to know asap as there are peeps coming from oop north :)

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I shall be in Bristol on the day, meeting with peeps from
a photography forum. If time allows I might suggest that
we head into St Nicholas market and have a nosey round :D
sounds good to me hun....will give you my number so we can text and meet up, am meeting braddrs and the guys at gordano so will get there round 9.45 ish

·
Registered
485 Posts
ok guys are we meeting at gordano services at around 9am???? we need to know asap as there are peeps coming from oop north :)
Don't wait around for me Tess as we'll be travelling down later. We're not showing this year but will be bringing my daughter out for some more Alfa tuition. ;)

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
no probs dave......and fab to see our young alfisti coming too:D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi tess i meet you all at the services if you all still meeting there then drive into Bristol..steve

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i will deffo be ther by 8.45am hun....cant miss my lovely white mito qv....will be leaving gordano by 9.20am:)

1 - 20 of 54 Posts