1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
11,159 Posts
put me down as a maybe I'll check diary closer to date and confirm later in year!

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
aw bummer, you going anywhere nice?:)

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool wish I was going with you...did you get your giulietta after

·
Registered
282 Posts
yeah should be good,
although cant take the TI with me :cry:
the Giulietta is on late jan's build line so havent "got" it yet but should be mid feb.
i didnt get it through Lookers though had problems trying to get test drive afterwards was a mix of me not be able to get down there and other stuff so not "Lookers" problem. i managed a test drive via a dealer in France while i was out there and they are sorting out the purchase for me.

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ooooh exciting

You coming out for lunch at sarn on sunday?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Thanks Tess,
A note to all: PLEASE do not use the payment link you had in previous years. Please request entry through the BIAMF. Regarding the need for willing marshals - we mean it! We have always regarded it as a 'Peoples Festiva'l for all enthusiasts but in recent years too few have been willing to freely offer their services to help it continue.

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
We'll try and pop in at some point, not been for a couple of years.

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
This was a really great day out last year (the stunning Italian food was the icing on the cake!), so definitely want to go again this year.

·
Registered
11,159 Posts
This was a really great day out last year (the stunning Italian food was the icing on the cake!), so definitely want to go again this year.
Al are you driving up this year? may be worth a few of us sharing one car instead of all driving separately ? what you think? am not 100% sure going yet but don't fancy cost of goin on me todd as not showing so gotta pay to park and fuel etc.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts