Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that bi-xenon systems have windshield water level warning. Does it also has a heater system for the 6 Lt water? Or shall I use a antifreeze?

N

·
0 Posts
I don't think the tank is heated, only (perhaps) the jets.

You will still need to use a high concentration winter screenwash
so that the pipes do not freeze.

·
Registered
15,180 Posts
Two very different things.:eek:

1. Anti freeze stops the internal parts of your engine from freezing. Do not put this into the screen wash bottle!

Not to be confused with:-

2. Screen wash for cleaning windscreen and xenon lights (if you have the winter pack for example)

Screen wash should be added into the screenwash tank either diluted or neat, depending on the type and weather conditions.

:)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Two very different things.:eek:

1. Anti freeze stops the internal parts of your engine from freezing. Do not put this into the screen wash bottle!

Not to be confused with:-

2. Screen wash for cleaning windscreen and xenon lights (if you have the winter pack for example)

Screen wash should be added into the screenwash tank either diluted or neat, depending on the type and weather conditions.

:)
Thanks for your kind advice Hunter.. I'm aware that anti-freeze is for radiator only :thumbs:

I meant "antifreeze for windscreen washer".

What is "winter pack"? Is it visibility pack - as auto-darken rear mirror, smell sensor etc.. which I don't have.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts