Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a member of AO for over a year now and I'm just now gettin round to an introduction. :rolleyes: Name's papajam and I reside on the East Coast of the States. Bought my first Alfa, a 69 US spec Mk1 1750 GTV, way back on 26 May 73 and haven't yet looked back (maybe that's why I like Bertones so much - trying to relive my youth :lol: ). Was a certified professional auto mechanic for 25 years until I realized that there was no fun in it anymore. The fun has fortunately returned by working on Alfas (105 series mostly) as a hobby, not a profession. :D
Current stable is a 68 Mk1, getting a ground up resto, a 71 Mk2 currently being 'refreshed' and a 69 Mk1 driver.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
True indeed. But only AFTER one of the other Bertones is running! :D Been without a driver for too long.....

Any sources for amaranth interior stuff?

·
Registered
8,688 Posts
Welcome papajam.Nice to have a US alfisti on board.Nice to get the views on Alfas from a US perspective.
Want to do you think about the constant talk of Alfas return to the US market?

·
Premium Member
12,865 Posts
Thanks for introducing yourself. The classic drivers from AO probably already know you from the posts you made in the classic lounge and from the bulletin board.

Can't wait to see the finished product(s)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
I knew "papajam" was not strange. Actually I thought it was strange to see you here, now. You've been with us since April! :D

And has you say, better late than ever. ;)

Welcome.

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
Hi Papajam, first pics I've seen of your little collection, plenty to keep you busy.

Weird to see such familiar seats in such a strange colour. :eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts