Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there, i have a 1.6 156 veloce and want to up grade my handling i want to put lowering springs on cant really afford upgraded dampners . Is the veloce dampners ok with lowing spring and would he work with spring , has any body done this and recomend a spring cheers

·
Registered
640 Posts
Eibach Pro Kit

It won't be as good without uprated dampers, but will improve things dramatically.

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
as tremolo said, eibach pro kit, I've got them on mine with standard shocks, and the handling is greatly improved, she very rarely lets go of the road and when she does it's only during hard driving and when it's a bit wet..

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
i got a set of springs and dampers for £200 from evolution-r they are fantastic for the money, if you get them i would advise going to their store in leeds to collect as mine took two months to get delivered.

ideal if you are on a budjet :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Should really fit dampers that are matched to springs.

One guy on "another" forum got a kit off eBay for £200 (all four corners) and is weel happy with it.

Although, he did replace upper/lower wishbones and front/rear droplinks too so was unable to say by how much the kit had contributed to the improvement.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts