Alfa Romeo Forum banner

The best Xmas song....... blah blah blah....


  • Total voters
    6
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To satisfy myself... :eek: :p ;) :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nigel S said:
If it makes you happy and keeps you quiet!
Happy yes... Quiet... I can't promise anything, but I'll try ;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
38,310 Posts
How come none of the polls includes Feliz Navidad by José Feliciano!!! :mad: :rant: :tut: :p :( :rolleyes: ;)

The bestest of the bestest best Christmas songs ever. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45,472 Posts
Antonio Chico said:
How come none of the polls includes Feliz Navidad by José Feliciano!!! :mad: :rant: :tut: :p :( :rolleyes: ;)

The bestest of the bestest best Christmas songs ever. :D
Probably cos nobody likes Country and Western, especially when sung Watermelonese :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@Ant... that's why I've included the "Other" option :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,679 Posts
Sorry, forgot "Mary's Boy Child" by Boney M.

That is unforgivable! I hang my head in shame. :confused:

Oh and that one by Johnny Mathis...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
38,310 Posts
kurzon said:
Probably cos nobody likes Country and Western, especially when sung Watermelonese :D
It's neither country nor western, and it's sung by a Puertorrican, not a Watermelonese. :p :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
38,310 Posts
Pasi said:
@Ant... that's why I've included the "Other" option :)
But c'mon, you MUST know that song. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45,472 Posts
Antonio Chico said:
It's neither country nor western, and it's sung by a Puertorrican, not a Watermelonese. :p :D
Do you understand it then :confused: ... besides I know you don't have much taste in anything being a watermelon :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
38,310 Posts
kurzon said:
Do you understand it then :confused: ... besides I know you don't have much taste in anything being a watermelon :D
Yup, I understand the whole song. :D

And Light My Fire?? I wanna be where you are is WAAAY better. :D
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top