12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New poll material for you all :p :p ;) :D

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gibbo said:
I like your Christmas avatar Pasi ~ someone gave you some red Lego bricks eh ;) :)
Yeah... Father Xmas send me a pre-emptive Xmas gift ;)
15 red and 10 white lego bricks :D

·
Registered
11,591 Posts
Gibbo said:
I wonder if Hugo could make mine look a bit more suitable for the festive season :confused:
Which festive seaon are we talking about........
the fake birthday of Christ.........
the origiinal "pagan" one ...........
or the one presided over by Satan (Santa rearanged ) :D ;)

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gibbo said:
I wonder if Hugo could make mine look a bit more suitable for the festive season :confused:
Here... I made one for you :D :D :D

·
Registered
54,872 Posts
Stori said:
Which festive seaon are we talking about........
the fake birthday of Christ.........
the origiinal "pagan" one ...........
or the one presided over by Satan (Santa rearanged ) :D ;)
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Australians :lol:

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Of course it has! ... I submited a poll ... Isn't that on topic... :p

Anyway... best superheroes are born when his/her family gets killed by a super criminal!

Usually this requires a lot money, and is a bit harder way than to be born as one or get super powers from an outside source (toxic infection or from an artifact)

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
... I think it would be more fun guessing some of those harder to get hero's from the descriptions Pepsi has provided :p

... interesting how ever did you come up with that list... trade secret :rolleyes:

... oh I like your Hugsy attempt at Gibbo's avatar :lol: are you using a Commodore 64 ?? - or some 8bit PC with 16 colours :eek: ... technology has moved on you know :D
;)

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
Back OT:

Fell in a cauldron full of magic potion as a kid. :D

·
Registered
6,215 Posts
kurzon said:
... I think it would be more fun guessing some of those harder to get hero's from the descriptions Pepsi has provided :p

... interesting how ever did you come up with that list... trade secret :rolleyes:
Kurzon,
You think there's something hard about the list that Pasi provided? :confused: If you can't come up with at least three or four characters who fit each one of those categories, then you had better go back and relive your misspent youth. :p :D
--Toronto

·
Registered
6,215 Posts
Steve,

Hoygs just happens to know what publishers have the most issues sitting in my parents' basement. :rolleyes: :D

Like anything else readers pick what is available to them at that particular time and in their geographic location. The publishers you mentioned either published before or after my time or didn't distribute to my local drug store, tobaccconist or dry cleaner*. :rolleyes: :cheese:
--Toronto

*Yes dry cleaner :cheese: For a short time there was a comics shop/dry cleaner in my home town. The owner could barely speak English, and he certainly didn't read comics, so I have no idea why he got into selling them. I think he thought they must have been some get-rich-quick scheme. :lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts