Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone had a little incident with some ice and a brick wall today, and now need to replace the front bumper number plate and it's holder (possibly) and the passenger side wheel is broken also, where would be the best place to find these parts cheap as i'm on a tight budget at the moment and this definitely wasn't budgeted for, doesn't matter about colour i can get that sorted for me.

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Hospital morgue:lol:

PM Autolusso or RGWM;)

·
Registered
5,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
turns out the bumper can be repaired gonna cost £225 all in to repair the damage

·
Registered
79 Posts
Can you post a pic of the damage?

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
turns out the bumper can be repaired gonna cost £225 all in to repair the damage
£225 :wow: ... contact autolusso, bet they can get you another one for less than that (you can get brand new "aftermarket" ones for less than that)

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
You can dig them up............... But you need to do it after dark.

Cheers to All
Peter

·
Registered
5,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
£225 :wow: ... contact autolusso, bet they can get you another one for less than that (you can get brand new "aftermarket" ones for less than that)
that price also includes replacing the fog light and it's surround, the wheel arch liner and the numberplate and it's holder as well as the paint and labour charges

·
Registered
5,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i wouldn't even attempt it myself, some fairly deep scratches to be repaird, apart from this damge my 156 is in perfect condition, the body was stunning and the bodyshop near me is a little private business but he's fantastic, my mum has a 1994 peugeot 306 which my dad managed to drive into the back of a landrover last year practically rebuilt the front end, matched the paint perfectly an you couldn't even tell the difference to the rest of the car

·
Registered
7,207 Posts
If you can find a bumper in the same colour as yours (Autolusso), then it'll cost you nowhere near that to fix.
All of the parts you list, are very easy to fit yourself. :thumbs:

Unfortunately for me, I have never seen another 156 in Nero Fuoco, and hence still haven't replaced my slightly (hardly noticeable, but extremely irritating) damaged wing. :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts