Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seen a few on flea bay at around £38.00 delivered best price for a replacement K+N filter.
Can anyone recommend somewhere better/cheaper :confused:

CF changed his and had some good results on his brera :)

Will help my bella breathe more easily... :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
that a very good price, I brought from DemonTweeks last summer and payed £48 with postage:eek:.
Product code is E-9281 and LKPerformance is the cheapest I have seen at £34.99+£2.99 postage.:thumbs:

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
I went for the Autodelta filter rather than the K & N one as it doesn't need to be oiled and therefore there's less risk of damaging the AFM.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Taken from K&N's web site:
How K&N Air Filters Can Increase Horsepower

Just changing out to a high flow air filter may not show any gains in hp/torque on a standard engine, but you may feel the turbo spool a little faster.
It all the little mods that add up.;)
Do the autodelta or K&N aftermarket filters enhance the Alfa Growl at all on the JTDM's ??

If it does, then it seems a fairly cheap mod to do for that reason alone !

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Do the autodelta or K&N aftermarket filters enhance the Alfa Growl at all on the JTDM's ??

If it does, then it seems a fairly cheap mod to do for that reason alone !

Thanks.
yes there is a little more induction raw, but remember the standard system has a resonant chamber tee-d into the duct to reduce induction raw.:)

·
Registered
763 Posts
Got mine on ebay for £40 delivered. Turbo spool up is quicker, but not noticed any power gains. I have always fitted them to previous cars and feel they do make a small difference.
I don't think fitting them harms any warranty issues either :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts