Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya guys

I need to get a 60,000 mile service done on my Alfa 147 2.0. Having heard the rave reviews for Jamie at Alfaworkshop on this forum i was wondering if it was worth the hour and a half drive up there from East London?

Lloyd at Clovertech UK also seems to be spoken warmly about here, he's only 20 mins away and open on Saturdays so definately easier access. But I only want the best for my car, any opinions on whether i should go the extra distance?

Cheers in advance for the opinion

PS i'm only 2 months into owning my baby but i'm shelling out a fair amount of cash already (ECU fault previously), my heart tells me she's worth it!

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
I've used Clovertech both before and after they moved to Dagenham. Now only 5 mins from me.

He rarely is there himself but if you catch him, don't start talking Alfa. He can talk for the Olympics. What he doesn't know about them ain't worth knowing.

Not the cheapest around but defo the cheapest in London. Very nice chap and has tons of used spare parts too as well as selling performance parts.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I've used Clovertech both before and after they moved to Dagenham. Now only 5 mins from me.

He rarely is there himself but if you catch him, don't start talking Alfa. He can talk for the Olympics. What he doesn't know about them ain't worth knowing.

Not the cheapest around but defo the cheapest in London. Very nice chap and has tons of used spare parts too as well as selling performance parts.
I totally agree. That man can talk and talk and talk Alfa :rant: and he's definitely not cheap compared to most garages. However not that cheap considering its an Alfa garage. He charges £50/hr for labour but they get the job done so can't complain.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts