Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've a Samsung D900, keeps dropping out on the Blue & Me, when I either connect to a call, or end a call. So looking to see if there are other phones out there which actually work.

Or is it the Blue & Me system?

Anyone have some experiences. Just want to get a phone that works with it. The D900 also gives up on power after about 2 hrs on bluetooth.

Cheers,

Andy

·
Registered
32,440 Posts
My HTC Touch Dual works very well, no dropped calls etc. - it's a Windows based phone but for some reason it won't work with the SMS reader :(

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Sony Ericsson W960i works perfectly.....except the message reader :(

N

·
0 Posts
Most Sony Ericssons have good Bluetooth implementations

K750i
K610i
K800i
&
K850i

Have all worked, although some needed the first
firmware upgrade to bugfix something-or-other.
(Very easy to do on SE.)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks,

Have you used all these phones with Blue & Me Nev? Do they work with the message reader?

Cheers,
A

·
Registered
358 Posts
Nokias won't display the network name on screen (so you don't know whether or not you have a signal).

Some SonyEricsson won't work with message reader.

I found that the only phone that would do everything - auto download of contacts, message reader, network display, transfer of ringtone to car, make and receive calls(!) seemed to be Motorola K1 KRZR - works perfectly.

N

·
0 Posts
Thanks,

Have you used all these phones with Blue & Me Nev? Do they work with the message reader?

Cheers,
A

Yes, I've had all of those working, but I've got the earlier
Bluetooth only version which is almost identical but will not
install the SMS reader. :(

·
Registered
145 Posts
My nokia e90 works very well and it displays the network operator as well, the only thing is the message reader is not compatible.

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
I had a SonyEricsson W810i and it worked perfectly with Blue&Me. I even could do a voicedial by calling a contact's name and then ad the command "mobile", "home" or "work" to call the contact on different phone numbers. Worked brilliantly. And SMS reader worked also perfectly. I'm now looking for a replacement phone. Read my new thread for details.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts