Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What a great day at Brooklands y'day at the Autoitalia show. Always a pleasure to see some of the lads again from ao, Gaz, Glenda & Jim :thumbup:

Loads and loads of gorgeous cars on show but the car of the show for me was this....just look at it, so cool and the colour :inlove:
View attachment 640042

·
Registered
Not a Mercedes Benz 190E
18,563 Posts
excellent! I love Multiplas :)

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
I thought you might have gone for the one with yellow A pillars that reminded me of a yellow cab for some reason as I shuddered past it.

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
I did like the Pandas parked nearby.

·
Registered
Not a Mercedes Benz 190E
18,563 Posts
I thought you might have gone for the one with yellow A pillars that reminded me of a yellow cab for some reason as I shuddered past it.
Jim...please don't tell me you were at AI and we didn't meet :(

(and Gaz and Greener!)

And yes, that white Fiat Panda on a C-plate was to die for. Fiat sold eight million Pandas. It was one of the world's best-selling cars in total. Internet factamundo! :)

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,526 Posts
My favourite car of the whole day was the 190 Cossie Evo2 in Mercedes World. Very, very cool car

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,526 Posts
And now feel a bit sad knowing you were there too, G, and our paths never crossed :(

·
Registered
Not a Mercedes Benz 190E
18,563 Posts
And now feel a bit sad knowing you were there too, G, and our paths never crossed :(
Likewise fella, likewise :(

next year, ok? :)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jim...please don't tell me you were at AI and we didn't meet :(

(and Gaz and Greener!)

And yes, that white Fiat Panda on a C-plate was to die for. Fiat sold eight million Pandas. It was one of the world's best-selling cars in total. Internet factamundo! :)
Next year a general thread is needed for AI.

·
Registered
Not a Mercedes Benz 190E
18,563 Posts

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
I was there, shame i didn't get to meet any of you gent's, I was admiring several punto abarths in the car park though..DD I can see why you went that route,they look a lot of fun..:thumbup:

too many lovely cars to choose from,but I think I have confirmed I have a GTV itch!

·
Registered
Not a Mercedes Benz 190E
18,563 Posts
it is an exceptional day out. I like the randomness of the layout, the mix of cars, planes, bus museum and banking, past meets present and so on. :)

·
Registered
41,387 Posts
My favourite was the mental green Abarth with the Hyabusa engine... 180bhp, Quaiffe LSD and 0-60 in 1st gear in 4 seconds :lol:

Lurking here in the background

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
It was a great event as usual . Finally got to go up the test hill even though it only lasted a few seconds however the trackday/ driving experience held on the Friday by AutoItalia at Chobham kept the smile on the face for the weekend .
Ps my sister had a Green Multipla which we called Shrek . It was the best game driving vehicle ever with a panoramic view ( this was in the Kruger Park )

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I was there, shame i didn't get to meet any of you gent's, I was admiring several punto abarths in the car park though..DD I can see why you went that route,they look a lot of fun..:thumbup:

too many lovely cars to choose from,but I think I have confirmed I have a GTV itch!
Would have been great to meet you and look at that GT of yours :thumbs:

The Abarth puntos are a lot of fun, especially with some upgrades :cool:

Yes i do miss my GTV, you will love it mate and i have the itch back but something could be bearing fruit in the very near future :thumbs:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
My favourite was the mental green Abarth with the Hyabusa engine... 180bhp, Quaiffe LSD and 0-60 in 1st gear in 4 seconds :lol:

Lurking here in the background
That was one mad little car :cool:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts