Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the Berlina boot button, not the internal catch mechanism, but the push actuator, is interchangeable with other models, as Berlina parts are so rare I cant find this part anywhere, also does anyone know if the berlina exhaust system is similar to other makes.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
OKP here in Munich seem to list the boot push mechanism/lock assy., last one on this page, 70 quids worth though!:
Search results - "kofferdeckelschloß" - OKP Parts & Engineering GmbH, die Ersatzteil Spezialisten für klassische Alfa Romeo und Ferrari

they also list the 3 exhaust sections for the berlina (not stating 1750 or 2000 so probabilities are it is the same)
according to classic alfa they also list various sections for the berlinas (again 1750?2000?) and cross reference other models (seems to be the same photos as OKP!....I think all these guys have the same supplier, most likely IMASAF, the italian exhaust suppliers: Home )
105 Saloon Parts - 105 Saloon Exhaust - Classic Alfa

good luck!

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Rob, I MIGHT (just might:confused:) have a spare boot lock somewhere in my hoard of bits. I'll try to hunt thru it all over the weekend.

Classic Alfa is prob to easiest place to source an exhaust, although E B spares & Highwood Alfa are also worth a try if you wanna shop around/compare prices.;)

FYI, there was a 2000a broken for spares @ Cheshire Alfa last year, so they may be worth a try for any 'auto specific' bits that they may have left.:thumbs:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OKP here in Munich seem to list the boot push mechanism/lock assy., last one on this page, 70 quids worth though!:
Search results - "kofferdeckelschloß" - OKP Parts & Engineering GmbH, die Ersatzteil Spezialisten für klassische Alfa Romeo und Ferrari

they also list the 3 exhaust sections for the berlina (not stating 1750 or 2000 so probabilities are it is the same)
according to classic alfa they also list various sections for the berlinas (again 1750?2000?) and cross reference other models (seems to be the same photos as OKP!....I think all these guys have the same supplier, most likely IMASAF, the italian exhaust suppliers: Home )
105 Saloon Parts - 105 Saloon Exhaust - Classic Alfa

good luck!
Thanks Spidey for that infor, I'll check the guys out

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rob, I MIGHT (just might:confused:) have a spare boot lock somewhere in my hoard of bits. I'll try to hunt thru it all over the weekend.

Classic Alfa is prob to easiest place to source an exhaust, although E B spares & Highwood Alfa are also worth a try if you wanna shop around/compare prices.;)

FYI, there was a 2000a broken for spares @ Cheshire Alfa last year, so they may be worth a try for any 'auto specific' bits that they may have left.:thumbs:
Hey budd, good to hear from you, I would truelly appreciate it if you could help me out on the boot push button mechanism, I actually contacted Richard from Cheshire, I've bought a few bits off him, I should be going to see him over the weekend. If you have the circular side repeaters I'll buy those off you too if you have them. Glad to see Bertie's doing well.:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Rob, if your heading up the M6 to Cheshire you'll be passing right by me, call me, or message me thru FB if your over my way. I'll try to have a look sooner, so if I have the lock you could pick it up on the way past. :thumbs:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rob, if your heading up the M6 to Cheshire you'll be passing right by me, call me, or message me thru FB if your over my way. I'll try to have a look sooner, so if I have the lock you could pick it up on the way past. :thumbs:

Thanks Ian I cant PM at the moe but heres my num if you text me then I can save your number and call you when I'm in your area. 07894342041. Cheeeers:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Sorry Rob, you got my number now. I'm going to look today, i'll let you know.:thumbs:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts