·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Possible the most hideous car I have seen all year
Possibly the most hideous car I've ever seen :lol:. The Bentley designer must be :vomit: at the sight of it.

"Every Bentley ‘B’ badge has been replaced with his girlfriend’s ‘JL’ initials while the registration plate reads JE55 LAW"
Far too much money, far too little class...

·
Registered
16,897 Posts
all that money and she dresses like a traffic warden. Odd.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
K

·
0 Posts
I have to say that young Mr Ireland gives his all for my team whenever he plays so as far as I'm concerned he can do whatever he likes with his cars.

H

·
0 Posts
Why, if you're obviously so stinking rich, would you buy a Bentley Continental? :confused:

K

·
0 Posts
Why, if you're obviously so stinking rich, would you buy a Bentley Continental? :confused:
I think it's the law if you're a premiership footballer. You have to have a Bentley, a massive house that looks like a stately home but is brand new, and a WAG who has a face the same colour as the seats in your Bentley. If you haven't got those, you have to play for a team in the championship.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Proof positive that money cannot buy taste :vomit:

But, if you were offered it for free on the condition that you didn't change the appearance would you take it?

H

·
0 Posts
But, if you were offered it for free on the condition that you didn't change the appearance would you take it?
Genuinely, only to sell it on again ASAP.

I'd rather drive a rusty old Granada

·
Registered
42,278 Posts
Yes I'd definitely take it if offered for free. Then sell it to another moron with a massive bank balance and a totally wrecked palate. I wonder if these folk can really evaluate the things of real value in life? :confused:

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
I have to say that young Mr Ireland gives his all for my team whenever he plays so as far as I'm concerned he can do whatever he likes with his cars.
Fair play that he's a good footballer, which I suppose is how he can afford to buy his missus a Bentley in the first place. :thumbs:

Putting his undoubted skill as a player to one side, let's have your opinion on his girlfriend's new car, keithyboy! :lol:

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
I'd rather drive a rusty old Granada
Wouldn't be any kind of a chore for me, as I have a bit of a soft spot for rusty old Granadas, especially those fitted with a lazy slusher and the torquey Cologne V6. :D :thumbs:

I'd certainly take a big Ford with flaky arches over that abomination of a GTC Stephen Ireland gave to his girlfriend. :vomit:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts