Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This event is being organised by Bensport Alfa, i posted up some info about it about a week ago.

I know it is December and the event is 6 months may seem like a long time, but it will fly by, however i will have this as a sticky until the events takes place

Bensport have spoken to the MSA and they tell us there's no problem doing a navigation road rally as long as there are no timed sections.

The event date will be the 16th May 2010. Start time 10:30. Place, Square and Compass Inn, Ashill, Nr Ilminster. TA19 9NX

Start location:
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.sr...rch.srf&dn=624

The rally will be a mixture of navigational, scavenging and clues.

Anymore detail needed will be advised closer to the time and the route infomation will be provided on the day.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi Tess,

You can use satnav if you wish, although it wont be too much help, unless you follow the directions you won't really know where your going. Would be a good thing to have a navigator with you!!!!

Andy

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
my sense of direction is rubbish andy..as the boys on here will tell you:cheese:

do you know any good navigators:lol:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
You can follow me Tess, Ill be in a Silver 76' Spider!!!!
aw thanx andy....following a spider will be lush...and thanx for not taking the **** like the other nasty boys do....that jayw in particular:cheese::cheese:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Ok. I think we have the route sorted. Not going to tell you where we're going but its a good one, going through some of the best Somerset and Devon countryside . Will be around 150 miles. Will probably do two routes, one for the brave and one for the not so brave!!! Im going to test the "brave" route in my spider in the next couple of weeks!!!!!

Andy
Bensport

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Top stuff Andy :thumbs:

As far as know i will be there, just don't know what car it will be yet....

Worse case i suppose i could navigate for Tess...... :cheese:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Top stuff Andy :thumbs:

As far as know i will be there, just don't know what car it will be yet....

Worse case i suppose i could navigate for Tess...... :cheese:
oi hippy boy...i dont take pug owners in my babe:tut:

but for you i will make an exception :cheese:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
A pug........:eek:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
:lol:but it was a 207 sport......:lol:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
ANDY...could you tell jay to stop picking on me please cos after all i am a poor defenceless female:lol:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ANDY...could you tell jay to stop picking on me please cos after all i am a poor defenceless female:lol:
:cheese: another contender for the quote of the year awards :cheese:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
:cheese: another contender for the quote of the year awards :cheese:
see hes pickin on me again..buga:cheese:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts