Alfa Romeo Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Sharkboy,

I couldn't agree more about Lyles, they have well and truly p1xxed me off recently......Benfield DO seem to be trying to make an effort and with their 2 best mechanics returning i'm definately going to give them another try too!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Alfas moving to portland road

service will be fiat/ kia/ skoda are goin to railway street

new fiats will no longer be sold from railway street only kia and skoda

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
I noticed the Benfield Alfa showroom had moved: I bought my 147 from Dax when he was at Reg Vardy in Stockport.
He got me a cracking deal, way,way below list.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Has anybody else seen that B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L white 159ti currently in the showroom?? I live quite close to the new showroom and lose concentration on the road every time i pass.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Has anybody else seen that B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L white 159ti currently in the showroom?? I live quite close to the new showroom and lose concentration on the road every time i pass.:rolleyes:
Not seen the 159 bit just love the Red Brera S on the forecourt..........and it's under £20K, wow!

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Never actually been there. I might have a look up and see that white 159 ti :cool:

·
Registered
644 Posts
I went to see the Mito a week or so ago and did indeed see the white 159ti....it sure is a stunner:inlove:

·
Registered
578 Posts
Called into Benfield today to have a look at that stunning 159 in white. Showroom should be ready for the launch of the MITO and have had confirmed that they will have a 8C there on the launch night. Gavin Scott one of the managers who i know through working at Benfield when i work as there first and only Alfa DET there has given me an invite for the MITO launch, as i havent missed an Alfa new model launch since the good old SUD days. Should be a good evening. Hope to see most of you there.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
I wonder if somebody from Benfield keeps an eye on the forum as that white 159 has moved from the deeper depths of the showroom to the most prominent place right at the front, I went for a closer look! It's a good job i'm skint at the minute otherwise I think i'd be 20k+ worse off, if you know what I mean?! :confused: I don't think I could resist it if I had the money.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Just been there today and the white 159 ti is :cool: :cool: :cool: Also saw a red 159 ti 58 redge, only 17 grand. Seems like a bargin to me, customer service was really good also :thumbs: They also said that people were going mad for the white 159 on this forum, so I guess that is why they moved it to the front of the showroom :)

·
Registered
945 Posts
has anyone been into this place, since they switch to being a Richard Hardy Franchise at the end of last year? Did any of the old team stay?

I've occasionally driven past it, but always seems stuffed full of Fiats...

·
Registered
5 Posts
I went there today to have a look at some Mitos but they only had 3 in and did not have one available to test drive which is pathetic.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Yes, it is much the same. certainly have some of the same mechanics. parts people look to different though.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sorry to bring up an old thread.

I work at the site on Scotswood road. I'm not on here for business I'm solely here because I have a Giulietta. There is only 1 staff member from Benfield/Bristol Street. I've been there since Jan 2017.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Apologies; been away from the forum for a while. Visited the Dealership last summer, not a good experience. Young salesman was absolutely desperate to flog us a Giulietta, including "if you can do the deal today..." patter, which turned us off the car, and the Dealership. Ended up having to change allegiances as needed something cheaper to run, and boxier, but every time I pass I still glance over in the hope they've got their act together, but no. Lowest point was the cheap n nasty sandwich board strapped to the lights when the Giulia Quad launched, aimed at people considering an AMG from that shower up the hill. That is not how you sell any Alfa, certainly not one the wrong side of £60K.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts