Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Bella ends

9K views 80 replies 30 participants last post by  keithyboy 
G
#1 ·
I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate! people on this site refering to their cars as "Bella" is just minging fake Italyismo.
Just read;
"How many times have you washed your Bella since the suns been out?"
Died a little inside reading it.
Rubbish question posed by a Bella-end.

:cry:

#6 ·
Good rant.

#7 ·
I read your name as "Great Darren", as Gt is an abbreviation of the word "great"... it took me a moment to realise you probably mean GT Darren, as you have a GT....

... sorry, just wanted to take part ... :cheese:

#11 ·
...Its a ****ing car, it does not have a sex, it is not a living thing!

I feel the same, but can a machine have beauty?

I say yes - hence the use of the term Bella...

Not something I do myself, but understand why others do :D

#10 ·
I hate it too. Bella was the sarcastic name we used as cruel teenagers for a particularly visually afflicted, unpleasant and overweight young lady. So in my mind it represents the exact oppsite of Beautiful and I can never get past that when the word is used.

#22 ·
Miserable buggers. :rolleyes:

My Bella is called Sofia. :p

(Although that's the first time I have ever used the term Bella, I have to admit. Can't see why someone using it could conceivably annoy another person though).

Oh, and Crazycarb - my wife's previous car was called Colin, so they're not always female. As it happens, now I think about it, her current car is called Brian, so that was a good guess of yours!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.