Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Which is the nicest beer

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
45,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
the best beer in the world though is Samuel Smiths, absolute heaven in a pint glass.
Sam Smiths lager is nice "Ayingerbrau" the call it, absolute rocket fuel as well :D

Not sure about their bitter.. John Smiths Cask is my bitter of choice, but if I'm not drinking lager I'll usually have a Guinness..

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
Drank Tiger some time ago, by the end of the night I could hear myself slurring, but I could do nothing to control it !!! :lol:

·
Regional Support, For Lincolnshire - AOL
16,310 Posts
I prefer a good pint of bitter. Theakstones Old Peculiar being my all time favourite :D
:thumbs: Lovely stuff but no longer get draught around here. Any going down there ! :)

·
16,310 Posts
I haven't found it on draught recently I'm afraid :(
That's a shame, suppose we'll have to head up to N Yorks to find it then. Oddly enough it was easier to find the bottled stuff around Seattle and even stranger it was cheaper than it is here, and it was the genuine imported article, not crud brewed under license by someone like Buddweiser ! :confused:

A pub round here does do a nice pint of Directors, it's pretty good but I do miss the Theakstons.

·
16,310 Posts
My local has got Directors on as a guest beer at the moment :)
It's a very nice pint.
The pub is a Charles Wells pub.
:thumbs: I do like the Guest beers idea, quite a few places do it in this area. I'll try 'owt at least once.

Got me thinking now, quite fancy a Gold Label Barley wine, is the sun over the yardarm yet ?:lol:

·
16,310 Posts
It will be somewhere :lol:
Missed my chance, had to go next door to sort an AV problem out ! :cry:

At least I managed to do something good today !

21 - 40 of 62 Posts