Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Which is the nicest beer

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
45,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd treat meself this week as I haven't had a beer in about a month, so I bought a selection of 4 foreign lagers, some I had never tried before.

I had one bottle Tiger, then a bottle of Sol, then a bottle of Cobra, and now I am just finishing off the last bottle, San Miguel.

Out of these four, what would you choose?

D

·
0 Posts
Tiger but it's pricey here:( Normally drunk my way through Miller at a weekend. That is some crazy list of beer you mixed tonight haha:p

D

·
0 Posts
Where are they from by the way?
Tiger is chinese or sinapoer I think it's really nice. San Miguel is from Spain or Cobra beer might be from sinapore not sure kinda mixed up there haah one of them is haha.

·
Registered
32,440 Posts
Budvar dark :D

Peroni :D

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
Sol is a very good sitting in a bar on the beach in the sun beer:)

san mig would be my choice for drinking over here, although im a 1664 drinker at the moment(not that vile blanc stuff though)

the best beer in the world though is Samuel Smiths, absolute heaven in a pint glass.

·
Super Moderator
44,759 Posts
Of those four, San Miguel. Nice and light, so you're not so full of gas after 4 that you can't eat or drink anything else.
It's better on tap though, and even better in Spain.

Peroni is another one which goes down well and doesn't bloat you, and again it's even nicer if you can find somewhere (usually only Italian restaurants) which has it draught.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts