Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2013 (62) 2.0 JTDM Veloce
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Some prat while on his phone behind me at the lights bumped me las night. It's dented the bumper above the license plate where the parking sensors live.

Anyway he gave me some money and I need to get it sorted now, just wondering if you know of any reputable dent repair places in Manchester?

Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
464 Posts
Had our 159 reversed into at a National Trust car park. It was witnessed and LV= have waived our £450 excess and sent me to Karl Vella in Preston docklands. Unfortunately they are so busy they can't do the job until mid August, so I have no experience of their work yet.
Straight after the incident I took it to HB Panelcraft in Preston as they had previously done an excellent job on my hailstone damaged 156. I thought they might heat up the plastic and press it out for c.£50 but when he examined the back bumper I was told a new bumper was required and as I knew they are around 400 euros, plus paint, plus badges, plus reverse sensors that was not the cheap fix I'd hoped for. That's why I've gone down the insurance claim route. Your damage looks very similar, so it won't be straightforward unless it's done cheaply with filler. Good luck with getting it sorted in your area.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts