Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry Alfa owner been away from this site for ages since my 156 died and was replaced by a very reliable Vauxhall anyway hope everyone is well and enjoying their Alfa's this winter time :lol:

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Al i don't see me in an alfa again sadly as they are not practical for me but looking at getting a 2.7tdi audi a6 sports wagon as my next car as for my veccy i am happy with it as mpg is great and it goes like stink :cool:

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,409 Posts
Goes like stink - Yeah it will stink :p

Good to see you at the 2 merseyside meets we had this year. Can always count on scousers to moan about a meet not being local and then not bother showing up :thumbs:

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't attend alfa meets anymore gaz and been without my 156 for well over a year!

·
Registered
1,969 Posts

Good to see you at the 2 merseyside meets we had this year. Can always count on scousers to moan about a meet not being local and then not bother showing up :thumbs:
In fairness Gaz, yes I did promise to go but got held up in Essex with work so not only missed the meet but managed to upset the family too as i had made family plans the day after also. I'm not bothering anymore to look at meets as I nearly always end up working away when there on. Hope that doesn't make me any less of an Alfisti..

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mark your only gutted because i have only been to you for a service and not the usual head gasket/wishbone failure lol

·
Banned
57,288 Posts

Charming response from a Region Rep !

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,409 Posts
Charming response from a Region Rep !
Tony, this idiot was up for attending a merseyside pub meet earlier in the year knowing full well that he didnt have an Alfa, but he was still welcome anyway. Then didnt even bother showing up or letting us know why. Then proceeds to come on here slagging Alfa off, now i dont know about you but this annoys me a little

Feel free to disagree if you want, i dont mind its just what i think and if anybody finds it wrong or offensive, please report it. I'd like nothing more than to have rep status taken away from me so i can **** off and stop organising meets that no bugger can be bothered to turn up to :D

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Gaz you little ***** the reason i never turned up for that meet was because my wife was in hospital and as for other meets i have never Said i would go as i have a vauxhall so seems pointless. ask happy man as i was gonna meet up with him in ormskirk. if u wanna go further then come speak to me personally you ****ing dwarf! Like how i get slagged off by a hobit even though this post is asking how everyone is!

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Bit harsh gaz, Chris is an honest chap with a lot of personal commitments away from AO, the guy is not an idiot.

I hope you don't quit mate, I understand it's hard to get everyone to agree and meet up but your doing your best and everyone is doing there best to get there.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts