Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22,305 Posts
Great pics :cool:

I have been to this a few times and really enjoyed it but last time we went in the 159 i felt that they didn't really want modern Alfas there we were parked away from all the other "better" cars

·
Registered
160 Posts
Good pics from a great little event, Tom. My buddy and I had our own mini-convoy: me in my 164 and him on his Ducati 999S. Apparently, while I was flooring it along the Bedford bypass, he didn't even bother changing down to keep up :D

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Saw both 164's there :thumbs: don't see many around these days so was good to see more than 1 :) they both looked good & i love the wheels on your red QV :thumbs: we were parked up the top in our little group of a red 156 GTA SW, tornado blue MiTo QV, black 156 & a (can never spell this colour :lol:) metallic silvery blue 147 selespeed :thumbs: parked up in a line on the gravel

·
Registered
920 Posts
Yesterday was my 1st trip to the event - thoroughly enjoyed it. Boy it was hot though!

I think you may have been parked beside me Tom - nuvola blue 166 up top. Unfortunately I don't have Facebook but did persuade the wife (paramedic LAS) to let me look via her account. Great pics.

My only disappointment was that all the Alfas were not together - being the guest marque etc.

Hopefully see you next year and I will introduce myself :)

·
Registered
630 Posts
I quite liked the adhoc arrangement, it means that wandering around you get surprises.

I didn't arrive in the junior until about 2pm. 1st time, great.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yesterday was my 1st trip to the event - thoroughly enjoyed it. Boy it was hot though!

I think you may have been parked beside me Tom - nuvola blue 166 up top. Unfortunately I don't have Facebook but did persuade the wife (paramedic LAS) to let me look via her account. Great pics.

My only disappointment was that all the Alfas were not together - being the guest marque etc.

Hopefully see you next year and I will introduce myself :)
My mate and I loved the colour of your car. Seems to really accentuate the lines. I think I might have seen it about a couple of times, but as a paramedic myself I'm not always in an Alfa.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Had a lovely day myself there! great weather and was quite nice to see so many great cars.
Didn't get a chance to talk to many people as the girlfriend was intent on watching the grand prix and having lunch!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts