Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whos up for this then guys :) It takes place on the 12th July 2009 from 11am to 4pm :)

Its an Italian Car & Bike day held in Bedfordshire its going to be full of Alfas, Lancias, Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Fiat & Mazzas :)

Its going to be held at the following address:
AT VESUVIO & THE SHARNBROOK HOTEL
A6/PARK LANE,
SHARNBROOK,
BEDS
MK44 1LX

Its £3 per adult to get in , under 12's go for free :) There will be a BBQ , a kids fair ground and some 'fair and sexy Italian models' :thumbs:

http://vesuviorestaurant.co.uk/italiancarday.html

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I might well be doing that Baby. Need to speak to my sister re planning a visit around this. I saw you maurauding around Stanford Hall in the distance but never got the chance to say hello. Hope you had a good day.

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh you should have stopped and said hello :lol: Yeah had a good day , I dunno if you saw but we went to Donington for the Alfa racing before hand then to Stanford Hall then back to donington for the racing , bloody problem was we get back to Dongington to find the rain had killed the track :mad: :mad: :mad: Other than that (which im still not over) it was a fantastic day :)

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Wow - that is quite a hectic day. It was soooo wet at times too. Not surprising the racing was affected. If I come down for this will have to have a gander at Greg, don't think I saw him!

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nah we only went up in one car , everywhere is such a distance just seems a bit pointless sometimes taking 2 cars :lol:

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
looks intresting :) not millon miles away from me ill try make it :)

·
Registered
854 Posts
I've never declined an invitation to a pig roast in my life, I dont intend to start now. Alfas, Ferraris and a pig on a spit, Heaven !!! :cheese:

1 - 20 of 71 Posts