Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BEDFORDSHIRE ITALIAN CAR & BIKE DAY 2010 SUNDAY 27th JUNE 2010

Many Alfa Owners showed up and made our 2009 Car Show fantastic, so here is the invitation for Sunday 27th June 2010! Look forward to seeing you there...

We are an Italian Family that own and run a very Italian Restaurant & Hotel on a 3.5 acre plot along the A6 between Bedfordshire & Rushden, Northants and as we are passionate about anything Italian, we have been hosting an annual appreciation of Italian automobiles. We will have flyers/poster artwork ready soon, however in the meantime, please find details of our show below. You may contact me on 07775 717199 or via email should you require any further information – we look forward to your support & welcoming Alfa Owners...

• RESERVED CABARET SEATING FOR LIVE COVERAGE OF EUROPEAN GRAND PRIX WITH WAITER SERVICE – 2 HUGE SCREENS & STATE OF THE ART SOUND SYSTEM (MUST BE BOOKED IN ADVANCED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT)

• ECLECTIC COLLECTION OF AUTOS SHOWING THE CHANGING FACES OF EACH ITALIAN MARQUE

• GREAT ITALIAN ATMOSPHERE AT UNIQUE FAMILY RUN ITALIAN VENUE

• PIG ROAST & BBQ

• CHILDREN’S FAIR & ICE CREAM VAN

FREE ENTRY FOR SHOW CAR/BIKE OWNERS & THEIR PASSENGERS/PILLION

NO NEED TO PRE REGISTER YOUR CAR - SHOW CAR/BIKES TO ARRIVE BY 10.30AM

RESERVATIONS FOR GRAND PRIX BANQUETING & VESUVIO RESTAURANT RECOMMENDED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT

VISIT www.thesharnbrookhotel.com
FOR MORE INFORMATION AS IT BECOMES AVAILABLE

Any qu’s please email or contact me directly on 07775 717199 - Ciro

BEDFORDSHIRE ITALIAN CAR & BIKE DAY
AT VESUVIO & THE SHARNBROOK HOTEL
IS SPONSORED BY
www.rockinghamcars.co.uk & www.mayfaironline.co.uk A6/Park Lane, Sharnbrook, Beds MK44 1LX
01234 783142
www.thesharnbrookhotel.com

·
Registered
12,823 Posts
Great pics....this years date is one weekend I haven't got booked and it's only 10 miles from me, so I must go this year......hope an 8C is there again.....:cool: :)

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Was great last year ill try my best

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Everyone,

only 3 weeks to go until the roaring Italian engines head toward us at Sharnbrook again...hopefully this gorgeous weather will be there too!

Please email me directly at [email protected] to confirm your attendance or RSVP above once you know if you can make it...

See you then,

Ciro

PS - Our Gate Girls Marisa & Diana have picked out their outfits!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Everyone,

only 3 weeks to go until the roaring Italian engines head toward us at Sharnbrook again...hopefully this gorgeous weather will be there too!

Please email me directly at [email protected] to confirm your attendance or RSVP above once you know if you can make it...

See you then,

Ciro

PS - Our Gate Girls Marisa & Diana have picked out their outfits!

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Ciro

PS - Our Gate Girls Marisa & Diana have picked out their outfits![/QUOTE]

Should they find themselves next to the 6C I'm sure the curves will be complementary....:thumbs:

·
Registered
12,823 Posts
Change of plans mean I can make this now.......hope its sunny......:thumbs:

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
what time is everyone getting there for? i know it says before 10:30 for show cars so does anyone want to meet up before and get a few alfas in together? ive not been before so im not sure how it works there, just a thought if anyone does

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
i'll be going. five mins up the road from me. hope the weather holds out.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
what time is everyone getting there for? i know it says before 10:30 for show cars so does anyone want to meet up before and get a few alfas in together? ive not been before so im not sure how it works there, just a thought if anyone does
Hi LJ
There is a pub called the Falcon on the A6, just a mile South of Sharnbrook - do you want to stop/meet there, then, at 10am - drive to Vesuvios?

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Hi LJ
There is a pub called the Falcon on the A6, just a mile South of Sharnbrook - do you want to stop/meet there, then, at 10am - drive to Vesuvios?
That sounds good. if you could try and find the postcode for it that would be helpful so i can put it in prat nav as i wouldn't know where it is otherwise. :)

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Is this it by any chance?

A6,*Bedford*Borough*MK42*9,*United*Kingdom

i searched it on my phone and it says its between cosmic avenue and the roundabout by vindis volkswagen?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Falcon is a good place to meet for you all - The Falcon Bletsoe Rushden Road, Bedford, MK44 1QN

See you on Sunday!!!

·
Registered
12,823 Posts
Mini meet at The Falcon then......see you all Sunday.......
It would be criminal for me to miss this as I live about 15 minutes away......:thumbs:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts