Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Always did love Alfa鈥檚 from young, still remember how mesmerising it was to look at gtv, Alfa spider back in the 90s and like so I鈥檝e always been quite keen on them. Hopefully one of this days might get one of those classics for myself 馃槂
For the time being
-Alfa GT JTS 2.0
-147 Q2 sport jtdm stage 1 by Celtic Tuning (210bhp 340nm currently fianc茅鈥檚 car)
- Giulietta Specialle 2.0JTDM-2 Stage 1 by Celtic Tuning (200bhp 325nm and currently my economic daily driver 馃槄)
Car Automotive parking light Tire Land vehicle Wheel

Registered
Lovely.
I have a Guilietta 2.0 JTDm2 175 TCT and I am considering getting it mapped by Celtic because it's not a patch on my old 2.0 JDTm2 G 140, which was remapped to 180hp.
How do you get on with your map? did they alter both N and D or only D? so would be lovely to hear of your experience with it.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They only did change the dynamic. So at the moment it鈥檚 pulling 200bhp and 325nm torque (originally was 150bhp) and honestly it鈥檚 a little monster. Was fairly quick already on dynamic, but now it just pulls. Did notice as well it鈥檚 a bit more economic then before. Easy pulling +50mpg with mix driving.
The only thing I will say is if you still have the original clutch, avoid hard pulls at low revs, from 1750/2k revs up you can have fun or soon enough your garage will have a visit from your G for a new clutch 馃槄 I鈥檓 considering seriously to upgrade mine as soon it comes to change it.
Keep in mind as well their stage 1 is designed for having the car completly stock so if your thinking about it, I will strongly recommend it!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will do even better, I鈥檓 trying at the moment to arrange with my close friends which have a GT, Giulietta 1750tbi Quadrifoglio and their Stelvio Q4 so we can have a proper picture of the whole fleet 馃槄 (besides not my fault my neighbours don鈥檛 have good car taste 馃槣)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts