Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

My mother has an 06 brera 2.2jts and its fair to say its one of the most dissapointing cars around. A sporty car? Is it hell!! Brakes are far too soft, softly sprung suspension over bumps. When u brake seats feel like moves about, ur always ON the seat rather than IN the seats.

An almost dangerous car as theres a CHRONIC lack of storage space, terrible lack of headroom (musnt forget its based on d segment 159!!!), glass roof doesnt open.
Engine makes noise rahter than performance, windnoise quite substantial at high speeds i e motorways. Engine also sounds oldfashioned ( like my old 1.3 sohc hyundai accent, diffrence in sound hard to tell at times). shakes when u dont give enough gas from standstill. My curreent car is hyundai i30 diesel, which isnt as noisy or vocal, doesnt vibrate as much at idle ,much more relaxing and effortless with better soundinsulation. Steering is too big and placement of certain switches illogical.

It has a 3rd battery in 5 yrs. Just not on!!! Raw beauty but no real talent and just proof that behind looks not much to offer. Tyres frequently need replacing despite my mother not doing crazy amounts of miles AT ALL.

Shes trading it in for kia picanto and feeling all the more relieved and better for it. The most Flawed car to have come out in the past decade arguably.

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
Glad you loved the car and welcome to the forum :thumbs:

P.S : to resolve your issue, please find 'second gear' this will help with noise and sudden movements in the car, you can find this in the manual, but not sure which page. Hope this will help you :flirt:

D

·
0 Posts
Funny how none of those matters came to light on the test drive !!
Oh - and she kept it for 5 years - trolling I think

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Got to admit I'm disappointed there is nowhere to store my burger, fries(frits) and double size shake when I'm eating and driving at the same time too....;)

·
Registered
460 Posts
What exactly is a 'chronic' lack of storage space ?

:)

I think we need Mum on here to elaborate. James go and fetch her immediately.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
I was going to ask for pics of the car, but sod that have you got any of your mother? Sounds like a bit of a MILF cruising round in a Brera :inlove:

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Well I'm really quite glad that someone who thinks A hyundai diesel is a nice car doesnt like a Brera, I'd hate to think that they are similar in any way

·
Registered
827 Posts
I was going to ask for pics of the car, but sod that have you got any of your mother? Sounds like a bit of a MILF cruising round in a Brera :inlove:
:lol: :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.