Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was a grey Brera parked outside my work place this morning right by my window and I'm sure you guys who own one know this, but man its beautiful. I couldn't help, but keep looking up at it. Just thought I would post that for you lucky Brera owners. :)

·
Registered
17,564 Posts
There was a grey Brera parked outside my work place this morning right by my window and I'm sure you guys who own one know this, but man its beautiful. I couldn't help, but keep looking up at it. Just thought I would post that for you lucky Brera owners. :)
It sure is gorgeous...I'll be getting one as my next car :D

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Not sure I've seen another grey Brera on the road, but I don't think I was in Leicester so it can't have been me!

Yes we know how lucky we are... ;)

·
Registered
698 Posts
So, if I was to tell you I was thinking of swapping my low mileage, faultless Brera for a Giulietta CL, you would think me mad?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts