Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say a big thanks to all those involved in organising the event.
It was a great day out and even the misses enjoyed herself and found the Alfa geeks to be very nice.
I think the highlight for me was watching peoples faces as 17 Alfas drove past.
And the one guy in a Brerra coming from the opposite direction who had more alfa waves in 20 seconds than i have had since i have owned Alfas.:lol:
Unfortunately i had to go early as i had a fathers day appointment in Lyndhurst.
If you went can you sign in to the thread as it would be nice to put user names to faces.
Thanks guys and i hope everyone got home safely.:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great day really enjoyed it:)
Good to meet you both
Good to meet you both as well Nigel.
Hope you made it back in time for top gear.
I forgot it was on and just caught the last ten minutes. grrrrrr

·
Registered
62 Posts
would like to echo your thoughts mate and thank those who organised a great day.:thumbs:

nice to meet everyone, and hope another meet wont be too far off.

H

·
0 Posts
Nice to hear an event was well received :thumbs:

I'll pass your thanks on to the Team :D

Thank you Crespo :D

·
Registered
472 Posts
And the one guy in a Brerra coming from the opposite direction who had more alfa waves in 20 seconds than i have had since i have owned Alfas.
:
good on y'all. was a fantastic sight.
you must have been well late though.
i knew you were going to beaulieu but thought you'd be tucked up by the time i had to go to brockenhurst.

also got a wave off a blue 156 about 19.00 going northwards on a326.
probably the best day for waves EVER!

that brera driver

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
@ 2.5v6herewecome

saw your motor on Monday approx 2.30 pm on the A259 just about to enter Felpham, driven by your missus :D

J

·
0 Posts
As i have said before its the people who turn up for the events that make the day what it is :thumbs:

i, like Jon am always happy to do a bit of running about and phoning if the end result it 17 Alfas in a precession and members of the public looking on with amazement. :cool:

Thanks to everyone who turned up and made it a great time, cheers guys

1 - 12 of 12 Posts