Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our destination is the National Motor Museum at Beaulieu, and we'll be linking up with a contingent from the South East as well.

Directions

There's a Hot Rod and Muscle car meet going on that day as well as the recently opened Top Gear exhibit where some of their well known "Creations" are on display including the Boat Challenge and the Limo's (including the Alfa-SAAB)

Prices are:

Adults - 11.00
Children (5-17) - £6.00
Under 5's - Free

I have been speaking to Beaulieu, if we can get 20 cars together then they will give us an Alfaowner area where all the cars will be together but also visible to visitors to Beaulieu

It's 3 weeks this Sunday, don't forget we are meeting up with the South East region as well :thumbs:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i have spoken to Beaulieu, they are willing to give us our own area on which we can set the cars up, they wont be with the custom and hot rods, but to get a collective of Alfas together would be a great way of showing how strong the club is.

We need 20 cars, it looks like the SE and London are going to be 10 strong, so not only do we get reduced entrance fee, the customs and hotrods but a chance for people to sample AO as well :thumbs:

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
I haven't been to Beaulieu for MANY Years now, might just try and make this one !!!!!!!........:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
:thumbs:count me in.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RSVP's are now working again chaps so if you want to express your interest :thumbs:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok guys, just got off the phone to Beaulieu confirming we are still going.

because of the hotrod and classic show we won't have the display area that they originally talked about, but they are still giving us the prices i quoted which is great

When we get there on the day we have to go to the guest area, we will be ushered through and wont have to queue with everyone else, another bonus they have asked that one person deal with the payment, so i am happy to do that, but in order to do this before we go in i will need to get payment from all of you, we can sort this out in the car park beforehand, but it will have to be cash as this will make life a lot easier.

I have booked good weather for the day and i know that Jon, like me is really looking forward to Sunday.

Here's to a great day at Beaulieu

this is trhe route that i am taking:
The Route

we are meeting up with the South East contingent along the way, the blue dots around Bornemouth indicate meet points

if anyone wants to mee up with me on the way please let me know, we are aiming to get to Beaulieu at about 12.30 so this will not be an early start (thank God!!)

·
Registered
511 Posts
I'd be up for meeting at Christchurch Sainsburys. May have a 166 joining my GTV as well. Looks like a nice drive through.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Jay, im not joining the SE lot as the route is too long and would mean i would be driving the whole morning pretty much so im gona get to beaulieu at 12.30 and meet you in the car park. The SE page says getting to Beaulieu at 1pm though?

Shame about the stand...

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Me and dad are coming we will meet you at Christchurch sainsburys is 12.30 :thumbs:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
looking good guys, the car is washed, fuelled up, everything looks good, see you all at Christchurch at 12.30 or Beaulieu at 1PM

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
wow that is cool a pic :)

Love the one with dads 159 TI :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts