Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was parked on Milsom Street the other day when a guy tapped on my window - I recognised him as a parent from my daughter's school. He says, "I like your car," which may not sound like the greatest praise until you know that the guy in question drives a Ferrari 328 GTS with a Porsche Cayenne for every day use. Then yesterday I got this flirty customer: "I've seen you driving your wife around town in your big posh car, she's very pretty," she says. "Who? The wife or the car?", says I. The lady in question drives an M5.

Me thinks my Bella is punching above her weight.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
No one compliments me on my 156 :rant:

Maybe the fact its been broken since i've had it might be part of the reason :lol:

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
I've had nothing but good comments and admiring looks for the Brera !! :D

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
nomad said:
I've had nothing but good comments and admiring looks for the Brera !! :D
Snap... My ex GTV owning uncle in law is permenantly green with envy...

had a bloke come up to me at a petrol station the other day wanting to know all about her...

Simes.

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Simes said:
Snap... My ex GTV owning uncle in law is permenantly green with envy...

had a bloke come up to me at a petrol station the other day wanting to know all about her...
Good innit ?? :D

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Luvelly jubbly -

the 156 GTA was way too stealthy, this is a lot more fun....

Simes.

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
had one or two people praising my old black 156 when there wasn't that many on the roads, not really any on the 156 v6 though :(

and yes .... I'm very jealous of you Brera and 159 guys! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
It's the rarity factor that did it, and the fact the 159 looks awesome in the flesh.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I've never had so many compliments on a car as my 159.

Some random bloke in a car park stopped me as I walked away from it and said how good it looked. My 911 owning neighbour paid it a compliment.

But I can't believe how many "strange" women have said nice things - there's been three so far :cool:

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Yup,the new generationa Alfas do look very good,despite all the bad words going around...Weight problems?What's that?:D

V

·
0 Posts
wordsmythles said:
Me thinks my Bella is punching above her weight.
Maybe you'd like to rephrase that? :lol: Alfa are bringing out 'slimline' models soon apparently, s.14 instead of s.18 :rolleyes:

Sure as hell better looking than any Beemer though :D

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
I've seen 3 other Breras and 7 159s !! :)

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
:lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts