Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
God how many people on here have bought 159 Ti's in the last week lol! :p AO should be getting a group discount for you all ;)

I have to say though they do look mighty fine! I've not seen a colour that doesn't seem stunning yet.

Congrats on being the envy of all your neighbours!

Just out of interest where is that dealer? That showroom looks familiar?

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Great pictures indeed, and the Car looks wonderful........:thumbs:

I think I got the same wheels on 147 Ti , they look brilliant, but are a swine to keep clean !!!!!........:rolleyes::)

·
Registered
43 Posts
wheres the buty???

i read your thread and was expecting pictures of a sandwich, much to my dismay theres only pictures of you and a car (beautiful though it may be) could you please ammend this as im a sandwich enthusiast as well as an alfa one. cheers

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
i read your thread and was expecting pictures of a sandwich, much to my dismay theres only pictures of you and a car (beautiful though it may be) could you please ammend this as im a sandwich enthusiast as well as an alfa one. cheers

.......:lol::lol::lol:.......

You need to get out more, methinks !!!!!......:rolleyes::cheese:

Oddly enough the word " Butty " is used a lot down here in Wales, to replace the word friend / mate.......:):)......

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How embarrassing is the title?! I was many, many sheets to the wind when I posted :lol:

Thanks y'all. The dealer is Meridian Milano Bournemouth who were superb.

When I got up this morning the other half had taken it to Waitrose, only to kerb the front wheel on our kerbs from hell. :mad: I nearly throttled him. Was always going to happen, just hoped it might be a few weeks away. I'm granny parking presently!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
looks wicked! I bet its the best looking car on your street by miles!
Diagonally opposite is a guy with a black Brera 2.4. Doesn't send me to be honest.
There's a new Range Rover Sport thing, new C class coupe (yugh!) but of course I think mine's the best!

It has some competition today though. The OH decided to get the Lancia out the garage for the weekend.

Think I'll post some pics!

Attachments

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Congrats mate on a lovely red TI! :)

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Looking good:cool: Perhaps invest in some of that paint protection film for the front end though:eek:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts