Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all the alfa lovers just came of a 250mile drive when I noticed that the car does a fast bounce sensation when accelerating and going up a hill it comes and goes and is felt where I'm sitting in cabin any help pleas.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All 4tires is 2.3bar and I checked at the gas station when It started to bounce that everything is still orait and when I have cruise control on the bounce goes away and when I turn left or right on about 60mph the car bounce faster when steering is straight the bounce is soft and only noticed inside the cabin.no sounds outside the car still getting 50mpg

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Tyres pressure is a little low, read your manual. However, this isn't causing your problem. Bouncing could be a failed shock absorber.

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
What noise or vibration is present. Bouncing is an unusual description.
When the car is parked push the front of the car above the strut how many times does it bounce before it returns to stationary?

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Is one corner of the car more bouncy than the others? Jack up each corner and inspect the shock absorbers to see if they are leaking. Make sure each corner has a complete un snapped spring.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The hole front nose is bouncy when you press down the car goes down just a little is this normal.

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Compare it to another car. Shouldn't really bounce at all. Look at your springs and shocks for damage. Examine your tyres for signs of uneven wear.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts