Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have bought a 155 2.0 16v that has very weak 50 Ah battery. The temperatures are getting very low and I am planning to buy a new one.
How many Ah do you recommend?
Tnx in advance!

·
Registered
550 Posts
WELL LORENZO23, I AGREE WITH SEBASTIAN AND CAN ADD THAT A GOOD BATTERY FOR YOUR CAR MUST HAVE 110 AMPS. BECAUSE OF THE LARGE ELECTRIC SYSTEM.
GOOD LUCK
JORGE

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
'lo

As big as you can get... with a good quality make... Plenty of room for puuting subs and stuff then :D

J

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
I had a flat battery last friday morning - but it was only due to a LOT of VERY short journeys that week - lights on, heater on, etc. It charged okay though, and has been fine since! It's still the original battery, which is a 60AH one. Aside from that, I would agree with the 'biggest you can afford' idea.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
I had a flat battery last friday morning - but it was only due to a LOT of VERY short journeys that week - lights on, heater on, etc. It charged okay though, and has been fine since! It's still the original battery, which is a 60AH one. Aside from that, I would agree with the 'biggest you can afford' idea.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.