·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why?

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
bath at the moment because we don't have a shower, however I much prefer a shower!

·
Administrator
48,298 Posts
Bath a t the mo, as our current shower has a similar flow to a 90 year old with prostate problems.
Our new house has a power shower though, which I'm very much looking forward to using.

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
Shower.....Its quicker. :cool:
Over weekends when I have a bit more time a both is great to relax and catch up on some reading.

·
Registered
7,188 Posts
Roswell said:

Ummm, to keep clean....? :rolleyes:

:p

alfagj said:
Have you tried reading in the shower:confused: .....:(
Well, hardbacks aren't too much of a problem, but the newspaper is a total wash-out :D ;)

It's a shower for me. I'm lucky in that ours is like standing under the Niagra Falls - very invigorating :cool: :)

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Watched that "so you think you're safe" show with the well fit Liz Bonnin on it. When you bath, you bath in some of your own ****€. Yuk:( (they did lab cultures etc.)

At least in the shower anything runs away down the plughole:D

·
Registered
7,154 Posts
sbaddison said:
"so you think you're safe" show with the well fit Liz Bonnin on it.
I hate programs like that. People are so scared of any dirt, they're not building up immunities. I'm not saying that people should live like pigs, but people's obsession with wiping out 99.9% of bacteria is not doing us any favours.

However, she is fit.

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
I WOULD take a bath with her though but not with Kim or Aggie!!

·
Administrator
48,298 Posts
How big's your shower? :eek:

·
Administrator
48,298 Posts
sbaddison said:
Watched that "so you think you're safe" show with the well fit Liz Bonnin on it. When you bath, you bath in some of your own ****€. Yuk:( (they did lab cultures etc.)

At least in the shower anything runs away down the plughole:D
Have you ever considered the mechanics of being able to smell crap?
That is quite literally microscopic particles of turd entering your nasal cavities. I reckon we can probably put up with the bath issue ;)

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Bazza,
I've been wondering if you managed to finalize the deal. I guess I've got my answer now. Congratulations. I hope you have many wonderful years in your new home. :)
--Toronto

·
Administrator
48,298 Posts
Toronto Spider said:
Bazza,
I've been wondering if you managed to finalize the deal. I guess I've got my answer now. Congratulations. I hope you have many wonderful years in your new home. :)
--Toronto
Actually, I'm in danger of jinxing everything. We have agreed a sale, and we have agreed a purchase (on the house I showed you) but everything is still going through. They always say you never know till the contracts are signed, but I'm reasonably confident.

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
bazza said:
Have you ever considered the mechanics of being able to smell crap?
That is quite literally microscopic particles of turd entering your nasal cavities. I reckon we can probably put up with the bath issue ;)
The same prog said if you flush with the lid up the turn particles can fly for around 6 feet:eek: Saying that, mine can be that long after 1/2 a cow and a dozen pints of Stella:lol:

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
and this must be the 2387th poll about the subject in the history of AO :p

;)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts