Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Wonder what it failed the Mot on :confused:

Might be a good project, good colour combo.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
It has been Mot'd - and failed. The give away is the passenger seat belt still in place. Must be a bit of an expensive job I guess.

·
Registered
12,405 Posts
Perhaps if they MoTd it in the dark, like when they took the photos, it would have passed?

There's a gap for AO branded night vision goggles for use when looking at car adverts (can be used to look at adverts containing cars of other brands too)?

·
Registered
709 Posts
i'd buy it and then demand to drive it away with a new mot.

Why buy from us?

ALL CARS SOLD COME WITH A NEW MOT FROM OUR MOT TEST, SERVICE AND REPAIR STATION

·
Registered
12,405 Posts
Their feedback is a bit wanting to.

It's all for purchases and not all car related stuff at that, though I've seen a few motor traders on eBay with feedback like that. Interesting to see they've bought a two volume set of Ferrari 360 manuals.

It's parked in gear with the handbrake off. Seized rear calipers?

Why dispose of it on eBay instead of the nearest car auction? eBay fees are cheaper, and they'll get more for it on eBay than they would at the local car auction?

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Perhaps if they MoTd it in the dark, like when they took the photos, it would have passed?
:cheese:lmao!

i emailed then asking what it failed on,my reply "its not the mot thats the problem, give me a call me"

maybe the engine fooked

·
Registered
986 Posts
At the current market value, with engine ok and new mot in place £850 if lucky so why wouldnt the seller sell it that way?.....cos something is not right :tut:

·
Registered
948 Posts
Aside from anything else the interior is a bit half done, P2 seats and door cards sitting on the original grey P1 carpet.
Not what I would call a straight car on the first impression.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
My 1997 Ph1 has tan momo seats fitted from new. Ph2 seats is not strictly an accurate description.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts