Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Intrested to hear what people think about this. Loads of this type on ebay, all less than £200!! Anyone had any experiance of these?

Would get someone to fit it and it seems to tick all the boxes, but maybe too good to be true...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1012-7-LCD-TV-MONITOR-IN-DASH-CAR-AUDIO-VCD-DVD-PLAYER_W0QQitemZ120410989285QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Audio_TV_Electronics_In_Car_Entertainment_GPS_In_Car_Audio_Players_PP?hash=item1c090de2e5&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66:2|65:1|39:1|240:1318|301:1|293:2|294:50

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Doesn't mention a brand, so as OA says, I'd avoid it like the plague.

·
AO Silver Member, 155 Lounge Winner 09
7,713 Posts
no-name brand stuff like is very hit and miss. if you can afford to lose UK$169+ , maybe consider it.

issues can be picture quality, sound quality, build quality, and particularly reliability. a lot of this kind of stuff comes out of the cheap factories in parts of Asia, and are built to a price, not to a standard. maybe not that brand/model (never really took notice i must say), but i have heard of issues like noise/interference, dead pixels, and dubious build quality.

the price obviously has appeal. given a quality unit from alpine, pioneer, etc, will cost so much more. but at the end of the day...i don't recommend cheap stuff.

:)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers Guys!

I had kinda figured that it was a case of if its too good to be true it probably is...

Back to the Pioneer... :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts