Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys. You have probably all seen a silver 156 GTA on pistonheads but that looks like a bargain buy at £5500. If i had the money i would buy another one but i think that being too greedy
Just thought i put on here just in case someone else wants 1 or a second
:)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi Guys. You have probably all seen a silver 156 GTA on pistonheads but that looks like a bargain buy at £5500. If i had the money i would buy another one but i think that being too greedy
Just thought i put on here just in case someone else wants 1 or a second
:)
I couldn't agree more, what a bargin. Well I would say that as it's mine lol.
Gutted to be selling, but it's just to small in the back for the kids. I have a 15yr old, 12yr old and a 15 month old all cramped in the back so I've had to put my sensible head on.:cry:

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I couldn't agree more, what a bargin. Well I would say that as it's mine lol.
Gutted to be selling, but it's just to small in the back for the kids. I have a 15yr old, 12yr old and a 15 month old all cramped in the back so I've had to put my sensible head on.:cry:
Fancy a PX against a Defender........six seats, plenty of space and your kids will LOVE it!! :thumbs:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Car should be sold tomorrow. No deposit taken but just had a call from poeple that viewed it today. Cash tomorrow at noon. I would love to say I'm happy but I'm not. :cry:

·
Registered
900 Posts
Upsetting looks nice and well maintained

all the best with the sale and give them the AO web address aswel

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Just seen your advert - I bought my last GTA from NI and just met off the ferry from Holyhead. No problems there, just in case anyone was tempted.

The documents are a bit different, but just sent them off to the DVLA and they just change them without any issues or £££'s.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Just seen your advert - I bought my last GTA from NI and just met off the ferry from Holyhead. No problems there, just in case anyone was tempted.

The documents are a bit different, but just sent them off to the DVLA and they just change them without any issues or £££'s.

Ive bought my last 5 cars from England too. Its no hassle - a 30min flight in + a good drive in your new car then a 1hr ferry home from Scotland. The new owner would just get new docs from Swansea and i notify NI DVLA over here. To tax it you just get a notification of export form -even though we're part of the UK over here :rolleyes: I'll be going back over to get my next car too -far better choice + i must say, i enjoy the drive up through England/Scotland getting to know the new car:thumbs: I take it theres no more room for GTAs in your stable :lol:

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
I think it was even easier for me. The car was Mot'd, taxed and had a slightly odd looking logbook. I just took a colour photocopy of the tax disc, set of the NI MOT and the V5 and Swansea just sent me back a new V5 and returned the MOT. Next time the tax and Mot came up then just went through the normal process.

Yes, it is rather odd that although we are all part of the same country the documentation process does seem a bit different, just because there is a bit of water between. I bet the Isle of White has the same documents as the mainland!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts