Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know something about *********??(Jon Tayler-Bayne) I have a pending order since Sept 28 for more than 800 pounds. Phone numbers and emails were deactivated. If I was unlucky, at least I want to prevent anybody to suffer any damage.

G

·
I've read they may have gone out of business but can't remember anyone saying with authority.

Did you pay by credit card?

wrinx

·
Registered
15,172 Posts
sviancos said:
Does anybody know something about *********??(Jon Tayler-Bayne) I have a pending order since Sept 28 for more than 800 pounds. Phone numbers and emails were deactivated. If I was unlucky, at least I want to prevent anybody to suffer any damage.
If you paid by credit card, then your money is safe. Did you?

G

·
if you did you need to contact your provider immediately and inform them of the details, they will then check for the bankruptcy petition and pay out accordingly...

hope all goes well

:(

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Why the ********:confused:

Is AO becoming a Nanny state:cheese:

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
jonwood79 said:
The online Alfa shop that features the word 'power' in its name.

Dire service from Mr Taylor-Bayne when I used him once, so I'm afraid I can't say I'm surprised.
As in P**** alfa?

Can we just not say that as I fear I have in another thred :( ....grim !

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Had no idea of this, bought my wheels from them and they took months to arrive. Suppose I'm lucky I even got them.

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
jonwood79 said:
Snap. Although when they did turn up, the quality was dire.
Mine were spot on, apparently part of a batch bought from an Alfa Dealership, the time it took to come was because neither the Alfa Dealership nor P0wer4lfa could be bothered to put then on a van to drive them the 50 miles to P0wer4lfa's gaff.

·
Registered
8 Posts
The company is folding, I spoke to him last week regarding my MAF problem. Its a sorry state, as he was brilliant when he did my old punto as the demo car for power.fiat but recently the service has gone downhill. Its a shame as he has a real passion for the cars.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts